Terms And Conditions
Welcome to my website at https://brendonfernandes.com/.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of my Website, located at https://brendonfernandes.com/.
By accessing this website I assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use my website if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person logged on to this website and compliant with my terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our”, “I” and “Us”, refer to me, Brendon Fernandes. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of Brendon Fernandes’ stated services, following and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, I, Brendon Fernandes, and/or my licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on my website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this at https://brendonfernandes.com/ for your personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://brendonfernandes.com/
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from https://brendonfernandes.com/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://brendonfernandes.com/
- Redistribute content from https://brendonfernandes.com/
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. I, Brendon Fernandes do not filter, edit, publish or review Comments before their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of me, Brendon Fernandes, my agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, I, Brendon Fernandes shall not be liable for the Comments or any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
I reserve the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on my website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant me, Brendon Fernandes a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to my Content
The following organizations may link to my Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to my Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to my Web site.
These organizations may link to my home page, to publications, or other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
I may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
I will approve link requests from these organizations if I decide that: (a) the link would not make me look unfavorably to myself or my accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with me; (c) the benefit to me from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of me, Brendon Fernandes, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to my home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to my website, you must inform me by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, and contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to my Website, and a list of the URLs on my site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to my Website as follows:
- By use of my corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of my Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of my logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around my Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of my Website.
I shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend me against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
I reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to my Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to my Website upon request. I also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to my Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from my website
If you find any link on my Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform me at any moment. I will consider requests to remove links but I am not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
I do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, I do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do I promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, I exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to my website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude my or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude my or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of my or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of my or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, I will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.